Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Work in Progress

So I decided to start a cross stitch wall hanging for me or my future little. Too bad there aren't any good patterns that I could find. I did what my grandma does and got out some graft paper and a pretty image.

Here is what I want it too look like in the end
And here is what it looks like on the graft paper



...it has been a bit tedious transferring the words but I'm almost done with the pattern. Then I'll go to Hobby Lobby or some place like that to get blue thread and hopefully some tan or worn dotted fabric. I plan to use 3 threads for the outline of the letters and 2 threads for everything else.

I'll put up more pictures and tips as I work on this. I'm not a fast cross stitcher but I love it.

Take care and do good,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment