Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Greek Letters from Pinterest

Here are some of my favorite letter designs that I've seen on Pinterest. Even though they're my favorites, I will probably never make them because of the time and skill it takes. But they're so cute!

 


 

Some of the ideas that I've gotten from these are actually fairly simple. A good coat of paint and a splash of color of bling can make cute letters. I would love to make blackboard letters and then draw on them with colored chalk. The rose letters I think would be mega cute with tiny cream rose buds on 4 inch letters, perfect for setting on a desk.

The cutest, but will probably never happen, letters are what I call the knitted letters. I love how homey they look and the possibilities are endless for what yarn color you use.

Anyway big/little reveal went great and my little loved all her gifts (I was so busy making them I forgot to take pictures for the how to #CraftingFail).

Take care and do good,
Sarah

Source: I planned on adding links to the how-to pages...but like a complete fail I exited out and couldn't find them again, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I really like these Pinterest ideas! I had so much fun making my letters. It's crazy to see how many different ways you can make letters. I really like the last picture of the letters with the blue and bling on them. The bling doesn't over do it.

    ReplyDelete