Monday, December 9, 2013

Sparkle Letters

For my little I wanted to make her cute wall letters and I wanted them to be a delta and gamma, not a DG. My own letters had twine wrapped around the bottom edge and I liked that. My little has a sparkly personality so I grabbed some spray glitter and went to work.

I spray painted the letters with the glitter spray which was a little different than the normal spray paint I'm used to. It was tricky getting an even coverage so I had to let it dry and put on two coats. I also paid attention to spraying the edges.

I had left over white fabric from her T-shirt and so I layered it over half of the letters. I had to cut the inside corners to allow the fabric to lay flat. I hot glued the fabric on the back. It took a lot because the fabric didn't adhere well.

I've attached a photo of mid-process step when I was making sure I had enough fabric. It was the only picture I took because of my crafting fail.

Take care and do good,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment